website statistics

Shooting at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

and mandatory quick fun fact post about the medal.

Was the 3rd Olympic games for Zuzana and 3rd medal.

Beijing Silver, London Silver, She skipped Rio because of pregnancy even if she was our first qualified athlete for the games if I remember correctly, now she is back and won that incredible gold.

This was the 10th :SVK Gold medal from Summer Olympic Games in history since the independence.

Only the 2nd Gold medal from any other sport than Canoeing Slalom.  (Funny both golds are also the last two golds Slovak athletes won). (Toth in 50km race walk in Rio and today Zuzana in W Trap)

Zuzana is also only the 2nd Slovak female olympic champion (from Summer Olympics) after Kaliská two times olympic champion in Canoeing Slalom W K1 in athens & Beijing.

29th Medal overall from SOG (10-12-7) 18 of them are from Canoeing Slalom 8-6-4,

6th medal from Shooting, 1st gold obviously (1-2-3) Zuzana herself won the half of them, the gold and both silvers.

Olympiáda Tokio 2020 / 2021: Zuzana Rehák Štefečeková má zlato (minúta po  minúte) | Sportnet.sk

The NOCs with a smaller population than San Marino

:IVB:PLW:COK:NRU:TUV

British Virgin Islands may make an attempt to claim that title in athletics so the title of world's smallest Olympic medaling nation may not last too long...

Succumbed to tired eyes before the finals, but had a chance to watch them today. Just wanted to add my congratulations to :SMR and :SVK. I was cheering so hard for those two to win medals :cheer:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela