website statistics

World Championships Medal Counts in the Road to Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Sindo

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, Sindo said:

Thanks for all the great work!

I noticed a small mistake on the Netherlands Latest World Championships Medal Count: the bronze medal for Puck Pieterse is registered as Men's Cross Country instead of Women's Cross Country.

6 minutes ago, Jinzha said:

Thanks for all the great work!

I noticed a small mistake on the Netherlands Latest World Championships Medal Count: the bronze medal for Puck Pieterse is registered as Men's Cross Country instead of Women's Cross Country.

Thank you! I have fixed it :yes

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2024 at 11:18 AM, Sindo said:

Out of curiosity....Rohan boppana in tennis was ranked 1 or so ...how do you fix tennis doubles for world championship medals 

strength does not come from physical capacity but from an indomitable will. - Gandhi

27 minutes ago, nitinsanker said:

Out of curiosity....Rohan boppana in tennis was ranked 1 or so ...how do you fix tennis doubles for world championship medals 

I sum the points of the top 2 athletes for each country (and then 3rd and 4th from the same country if necessary).

Here was the top 10 for men's doubles at the end of 2023, using that system: https://results.totallympics.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=1753&pid=84684

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Just now, Timezone said:

Did you include world championships from this year Fina aquatic championships? Most top swimmers didn't attend so maybe use last year one. 

Yes, I did. I know the bets swimmers did not attend, but we can not make exceptions according to the level of the World Championships :p