website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2020

Totallympics

1 minute ago, lea26 said:

First big scores are starting to pile but I don't think we will get the expected shake up among top nations from this course. 

Time isn't tight, not super technical, the ride seems pretty straight forward with the right options. 

It only needs one or two of the likely medal contenders to suffer an elimination for their hopes to be over and it all to be shock up. 

Just now, Orangehair43 said:

It only needs one or two of the likely medal contenders to suffer an elimination for their hopes to be over and it all to be shock up. 

Just like in basically any other Olympic sport... A baton down means a baton down.

#banbestmen

Looking at this competition I wonder how modern pentathlon would change if they would go back to having cross country instead of show jumping, like in the old days. This definitely makes more sense as the event type for pentathlon based on what the sport is intended to be, but they are moving in the other (wrong) direction with the current changes. 

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

Looking at this competition I wonder how modern pentathlon would change if they would go back to having cross country instead of show jumping, like in the old days. This definitely makes more sense as the event type for pentathlon based on what the sport is intended to be, but they are moving in the other (wrong) direction with the current changes. 

It be even more crazier than it already is.