website statistics

Summer Olympic Games 2020 Team Sizes

14 hours ago, intoronto said:

Spoke with the :MTN OC they claim a delegation of 4 is going to Tokyo.. asked for more information on which sport(s)

That's nice to hear, I was about to share "There is still nothing from Mauritania except their NOC Head received a visit from the government representatives" :p 

1 hour ago, dcro said:

Sad. I know it's beneath their pride, but they should have applied for a judo wild card following the historic win in Rio.

I don't know if I have to be sad. They could have medalled at Tokyo or Paris via Charisma Amoe Taurant but she chose to represent Australia just like Marshall Islands lifter Sassor represented US and didn't get selected such a shame.. 

:BEL - 122 Quotas

1 archery

1 badminton

1 shooting

1 taekwondo

2 Rowing

2 skateboarding

2 swimming

2 weighlifting

3 golf

4 canoeing

4 gymnastics

4 judo

4 sailing

4 triathlon

5 tennis

7 equestrian

14 cycling

16 hockey

16 Basket-ball

29 Athlétics

https://www.lesoir.be/382112/article/2021-07-03/jo-de-tokyo-le-team-belgium-emmenera-122-athletes-tokyo-la-plus-grande

@Benolympique I think you can move :HUN to the official list. 169 athletes and 7 reserves (which is why Hungarian sources tend to say 176), we aren't waiting for anyone. There might be a small chance that someone gets injured and our number will change, other than that I can't see anyone else qualifying. 

14 minutes ago, Vektor said:

@Benolympique I think you can move :HUN to the official list. 169 athletes and 7 reserves (which is why Hungarian sources tend to say 176), we aren't waiting for anyone. There might be a small chance that someone gets injured and our number will change, other than that I can't see anyone else qualifying. 

added