website statistics

Athletics 2016 Discussion Thread

panda

Just now, Майкл said:

Hopefully Ivet, Tatjana and Dafne win medals! :cheer: 

Turn the order around and I could live with that :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Майкл:

tumblr_inline_nmanj3nYcr1r0hv5w.gif

Great answer ... 

I dont want to see a caught doper win a medal, but everyone has a different understanding of fair play. :yes

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Damn it, I predicted 10.92 :d 

Henry, that looked bad :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Not a great time, but sadly a clear win for Schippers. Pinto clearly underperformed, she had a great chance for a medal here but again had a problem with her nerves.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Gerade eben schrieb Майкл:

She got another chance and she's using it well. ;) 

Yeah, i am sure she is clean now ...

Caught once = banned forever would be the only right solution. If you doped once, then you will profit from it forever.

I know that you will never understand this, your answer clearly showed that you are not willing/able to discuss like a grown-up, so we could as well just end this now.