website statistics

Alpine Skiing FIS World Championships 2017

hckošice

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ It was a joke, plus they praised her will to train in skiing when it is universaly known it's not in there nature. The words racist/racism are the most overused for every little thing now...

Anyways i see another medal for Slovakia today. :thumbup:

Damn, forgot to take a look at the bookmakers and now I saw some nice stuff for Holdener and they took it away when I wanted to place my bets :lol:

Holdener to beat Loeseth, Holdener to beat Hansdotter mostly. 

Oh well, at least I have some money on a top-3 for Holdener at odds of 2.3 so Hopp Schwiiz :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Federer91 said:

^ It was a joke, plus they praised her will to train in skiing when it is universaly known it's not in there nature. The words racist/racism are the most overused for every little thing now...

Anyways i see another medal for Slovakia today. :thumbup:

Hahaha it's hard to tell honestly, they sounded quite serious. It's hilarious nonetheless though. What they said with the South African guy was that "We're glad a tiger didn't eat him and he managed to finish". And one guy offered the other guy money if he could pronounce the Madagascar skiier's name right :lol:

I love Strachova's leg guards :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Very nice run for Wendy :clap: