:AUS Vinod Kumar

:EGY Adham Ahmed Saleh Ibrahim Kahk

Men's -85kg Greco-Roman

:ALG Adem Boudjemline

:EGY Ahmed Mohamed Ibrahim Othman Saad

Men's -130kg Greco-Roman

:AUS Ivan Popov

:EGY Abdellatif Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed

Egypt won 6 quotas (means a full Greco team) while Australia, Morocco and Algeria won two each.

I could watch some matches today, I think the only wrestler here who has a chance to make noise in Rio is Haithem Mahmoud Fahmy of Egypt. Both Australian wrestlers (Kumar and Popov) are extremely weak, I think everybody want them for the 1st round draw in Rio.

Women's competition looks more competitive with Nigeria, Cameroon and Senegal.

Edited by MHSN

DId anybody here watch 63kg final ?! This Nigerian girl Oborududu is probably the stupidest person ever !! she got into the final and secured the quota then she lost the final 7-7 to a controversial call (but I believe the call was correct) and then the way she was protesting and crying and doing stupid moves after the match was quite weird. they could EASILY disqualify her, she didn't get an automatic disqualification since the center referee after all managed to raised her opponent's hand (mandatory in wrestling) but I won't surprise if they disqualify her later (a bit unlikely though)

8 minutes ago, MHSN said:

DId anybody here watch 63kg final ?! This Nigerian girl Oborududu is probably the stupidest person ever !! she got into the final and secured the quota then she lost the final 7-7 to a controversial call (but I believe the call was correct) and then the way she was protesting and crying and doing stupid moves after the match was quite weird. they could EASILY disqualify her, she didn't get an automatic disqualification since the center referee after all managed to raised her opponent's hand (mandatory in wrestling) but I won't surprise if they disqualify her later (a bit unlikely though)

Yes, I am waiting for the video of the bout to be uploaded so that I can post it here. :d

Just wow, that was something

Edited by dcro

#banbestmen

12 hours ago, dcro said:

Here it is! The circus starts at 10:30 :lol:

I checked their website once again and her name is still there so she is lucky.

I watched so many wrestling competitions and such behaviour means disqualification but they showed her mercy