website statistics

Totallympics Open International Song Contest 2020

Just now, dcro said:

Great news! If we only count the legal votes (aka BRA + NZL), then we win ahead of Portugal and France. :)

Now, how do I start a lawsuit in 33 states...

But who wins the Czechoslovak Trophy?

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, konig said:

you dont like one direction? :p

Nahhhh, nearly all of their songs were blatant rip-offs of other pop music, so it always really triggered me

You and I perhaps the only one I liked.

But for example: Night Changes is a note by note absolute rip off of The Script's "I'm Yours". Give those two a listen, you'll see what I mean.

Harry Styles music though is next level, Niall Horan's first studio album was really good as well, second one is okay, but he released a lot of very good duets on the side, one example would be recent collab with Ashe on "Moral Of The Story".

I will make the "electoral map" between the top nations tomorrow when I won't be as tired (or feel free to make it if you want to), for now here are some quick head-to-head stats:

Serbia v Canada

19 nations preferred Serbia

9 nations preferred Canada

5 nations didn't give any points to either of them

Malta v Ireland

15 nations preferred Malta

16 nations preferred Ireland

2 nations didn't give any points to either of them

1 minute ago, Vektor said:

I will make the "electoral map" between the top nations tomorrow when I won't be as tired (or feel free to make it if you want it), for now here are some quick head-to-head stats:

Serbia v Canada

19 nations preferred Serbia

9 nations preferred Canada

5 nations didn't give any points to either of them

Malta v Ireland

15 nations preferred Malta

16 nations preferred Ireland

2 nations didn't give any points to either of them

Should've named the 5 nations for our board of shame.

Then quickly remembers that Lithuania is one of those 5 nations :rolleyes:

Found the bar :toast:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Werloc said:

Sir, I believe this is a forum thread.

@hckosice disagrees :toast: