website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Eurovision Song Contest 2021

rybak

1 hour ago, Dnl said:

This year in Israel no one got the option to choose between the song Eden will still preforme but the new song is absolutely rubbishhow dare you shut up GIF

I have the same opinion, this selected song is the worst of all of those 3, sorry. But hey, Dutch people also will not be able to choose song for their singer because Dutch TV already did it behind closed doors...

Meanwhile Polish TV said nothing about how we/they will choose both artist and song and we are almost in February already :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dnl said:

Great song he will get to the final  no doubt 

Let's hope that he will perform as last also in final and will make into Eurovision, it will be well deserved :) 

7 minutes ago, dcro said:

@Werloc How does it feel like to be famous? I can't help but notice that the song has received much interest on both Youtube and Spotify. :d

It is absolutely nuts, I barely had any time to myself since the 20th. FB, Insta, Youtube, Spotify and Twitter blew up and everybody started contacting me, then there's still rehearsals and filming both Eurovision and its montages. 

With every year there's more and more Eurovision related blogs that want a piece and this year even Lithuania is interested. I have three interviews scheduled for tomorrow and people are already booking me on Sunday, Monday, because everyone just assumes that I'm in the final even though nothing is guaranteed at all.

I'm missing nearly every single biathlon race and trying to jump around spoilers on Twitter and Instagram whilst I'm catching up on esports. 

I did not think this would happen before releasing the song.