website statistics

Rugby Discussion Thread

OlympicIRL

1 hour ago, Dragon said:

Ist amazing what our team is doing, first the best historical victory with Australia and now the all blacks!!, its incredible how the performance is FARRRR better than a little time ago.

2 hours ago, konig said:

Ist amazing what our team is doing, first the best historical victory with Australia and now the all blacks!!, its incredible how the performance is FARRRR better than a little time ago.

I'm celebrating by ordering a takeaway delivery from my local Argentine restaurant

EDIT - Actually I'm not. They cancelled on me. I can only imagine everybody was too drunk to deliver after celebrating.

7 hours ago, Dragon said:

I'm celebrating by ordering a takeaway delivery from my local Argentine restaurant

EDIT - Actually I'm not. They cancelled on me. I can only imagine everybody was too drunk to deliver after celebrating.

What did you order if i can ask?

• 2 months later...

earlier Today, history has been made in :ITA Florence.

:ITA Italy defeated :AUS Australia for the very first time in the history of the game.

28-27 the final score, with the Aussie missing well beyond the 80th minute a not-so-difficult conversion that would have given them an undeserved win.

but Today the Gods of Rugby decided that once in a lifetime justice had to prevail. :p

This weekend:

• Scotland vs Argentina
  • England vs New Zealand
  • Ireland vs Australia
  • Italy vs South Africa
  • France vs Japan
  • Wales vs Georgia
  • French Barbarians vs Fiji
  • Tonga vs Uruguay
  • Romania vs Samoa
  • Canada vs Namibia
  • Hong Kong vs Kenya
  • United States vs Portugal (winner qualifies to the 2023 World Cup)

• 1 year later...

Kansas City Chiefs have signed Louis Rees-Zammit but let's see if he makes the 53 squad for the season (still five months away). I presume he would be useful in kick/punt returns but he has to avoid muffs or else he will be gone quickly (as was Jarryd Hayne during his 49ers adventure in 2015).