website statistics

Men's Flag Football IFAF World Championship 2024

Enjoying this a lot but the play during the two minute warning kills the flow (kinda like the full tackle version as well).

The half is 20 minutes long, the first 18 fly by and then the last 2 minutes take another 20 :old:

6 minutes ago, TeamGB said:

Oh good, another team sport where the GB team likes to play stupidly defensively and come off worse because of it.

Southgate must've become manager.

Football is football after all!

2 hours ago, TeamGB said:

Oh good, another team sport where the GB team likes to play stupidly defensively and come off worse because of it.

Southgate must've become manager.

Assume you mean GB men v Sweden? i think they just played that way because they were up but so many scores they were just running the clock down known sweden didn't have enough time to get the three scores they needed, they were wiping 20/30 seconds off the clock at a time.

GB (men and women) played 4 won 4 today so i can't see where they came off "worse"? am i missing a game?

Edited by Olympicsnell

1 hour ago, Olympicsnell said:

Assume you mean GB men v Sweden? i think they just played that way because they were up but so many scores they were just running the clock down known sweden didn't have enough time to get the three scores they needed, they were wiping 20/30 seconds off the clock at a time.

GB (men and women) played 4 won 4 today so i can't see where they came off "worse"? am i missing a game?

I was talking about the Sweden game although you are probably right about winding down the clock. 

By coming off worse I meant that they were is a very strong scoring position and failed to capitalise, but that was probably strategic in the end. It just felt very negative and they could have put the game out of reach with a score.