website statistics

Team GB Daily: Day 4

5 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

what should be looking at here in terms of medalling, a battle for bronze? obviously we are slightly weaker without she who shall not be named...im assuming you know equestrian because you sounded knowledgable here

Forum posts can be deceiving, not really that clued up! Not really sure but I’d guess a Bronze. Germany really dominant here. 

For comparison, in Tokyo 2020 Hester scored around 75, albeit on a different horse. Silver wouldn’t have been unattainble but as you say with a weaker team much less likely. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

28 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

men's windsurfing, 6th in race 2, results in this should come thick and fast today 

backs it up with a 10th....at this point its all rather new to me but top 10 go through to the next stage....so keep finishing in the top ten and that's good i guess

41 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

what should be looking at here in terms of medalling, a battle for bronze? obviously we are slightly weaker without she who shall not be named...im assuming you know equestrian because you sounded knowledgable here

With the first line rider complete across most of the main medal threats:

:GBR are up by 2 points compared to what they achieved in Tokyo. Carl Hester's 77 is basically the same as CDJ scored which will take some of the pressure off of Moody.

:GER Frederic Wandres is probably Germany's 3rd ranked rider and scored 76.1 but that is over 2.5 points less than Dorothee Schneider scored in Tokyo.

:DEN Nanna Skodborg Merrald made huge improvement - scoring over 78 in Paris compared to just 73 in Tokyo

Just waiting to see what :USA can do