website statistics

2024 Olympics - Day -2/-1/0 (July 25-27)

23 minutes ago, Josh said:

That’s not always the case. Coaches and assistant staff can share the information a way to make it seem like they didn’t cheat in any way.

I mean there aren't many ways to say "if the opposing team is in this position during a free kick, this is about to happen" without the next question being "how did you know that?"

15 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

I mean there aren't many ways to say "if the opposing team is in this position during a free kick, this is about to happen" without the next question being "how did you know that?"

I'm not sure how often that line of thinking would happen... but I wouldn't be surprised if they used the drone footage in team film sessions

21 minutes ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Fair point :d

But I’m sure there’s other bits of information that can be relayed to the team.

Will be interesting where this ends. Indications are the FIFA is massively pissed. IOC is obviously pissed... and Priestman and/or the CSA burned their one ally in COC yesterday. David Shoemaker publicly went to bat for her yesterday, after presumably getting assurances, and a day later turns out those assurances were lies and made him look like a fool.