website statistics

How many medals do you expect from your Nation at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024? Road to Paris 2024

8 hours ago, Noorderling29 said:

Looking at the program, the only Dutch medal chance seems to be the women’s time trial, with Vollering and Van Dijk. 

I meant, on the first day, but posted it in the wrong thread. In total it’s not impossible we will beat both the medal record (36) as the gold record (12). 

28 minutes ago, Noorderling29 said:

I meant, on the first day, but posted it in the wrong thread. In total it’s not impossible we will beat both the medal record (36) as the gold record (12). 

Really? None of the other Dutch users on here seem to be as optimistic as you are. 

Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Noorderling29 said:

‘It’s not impossible”

Neither is Canada winning 30 medals, and 10 golds, but I don’t see it happening :d:dunno:

Obviously you would know more about me regarding Dutch Olympic medal prospects, but I’d think that the performances from your athletes throughout the last quad are suggesting it’s highly unlikely to happen (at least according to the other Dutch users on the forum)

Edited by Josh

Dutch could get a really solid gold count (pushing towards 10) from rowing and track/ road cycling… but will leave it to more familiar users on sports beyond these two. 

41 minutes ago, AlexMunegu59 said:

My expectation for the top20 in medal table :

image.png

19 medals for Canada? We could probably get that number without McIntosh :lol:

9 golds seems like a fair number (maybe a tad high), I’d be happy with that.