website statistics

Judo at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

Totallympics

This judo tournament for :NED:lol: 

Dutch NOC screwed the sport deep into the ground by forcing the judo federation into a centralized training program, instead of the local teams and clubs throughout the country which used to bring lots of success..

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

This judo tournament for :NED:lol: 

Dutch NOC screwed the sport deep into the ground by forcing the judo federation into a centralized training program, instead of the local teams and clubs throughout the country which used to bring lots of success..

We beat you at the end, I'm in shock 

24 minutes ago, nenad said:

We beat you at the end, I'm in shock 

I'm not :d

Dutch judo is a total mess. Director of the federation was almost skinned alive (figuratively) in an interview just now. One of his brilliant answers: "I don't know, that's too 'judo technical'". Dude.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

17 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I'm not :d

Dutch judo is a total mess. Director of the federation was almost skinned alive (figuratively) in an interview just now. One of his brilliant answers: "I don't know, that's too 'judo technical'". Dude.

At least you didn't have competitor who was ranting about satanic rituals because he got 3 penalties