website statistics

Men's Football Tournament at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

2 minutes ago, Mkbw50 said:

It should be noted that the only reason you haven't seen it since is that not many tournaments are actually under FIFA's jurisdiction (just World Cup, Women's World Cup, underage equivalents, Club World Cup, and this)

I dont remember womens world cup having crazy amounts of injury time though

26 minutes ago, LDOG said:

Why is it nonsense? I'm tired of teams grassrolling and faking a hundred injuries. Can't wait until we get stop clock.

The difference between football & rugby is that in rugby players pretend NOT to have injuries. “Dislocated? This arm?  No, it always sticks out at this angle.”

24 minutes ago, Olympicsnell said:

I dont remember womens world cup having crazy amounts of injury time though

I haven't checked the actual amount of injury time but just looking at the goals scored and there's three +10s and a +11 and a few +7s. So I suspect it was there.

7 minutes ago, Epic Failure said:

I haven't checked the actual amount of injury time but just looking at the goals scored and there's three +10s and a +11 and a few +7s. So I suspect it was there.

They need to do what happens in many other sports - have a stadium clock controlled by an off-field official who stops it when play stops.  The on-field Ref has enough to do controlling 22 idiot players.

Edited by Grassmarket