website statistics

Breaking at the Summer Olympic Games Paris 2024

25 minutes ago, NearPup said:

Wait, really? Because it was meant to be a joke ;(

You are fifth in fourth places behind Italy, USA, France, GBR. But considering medals/top5 ratio Canada is not among the worst...among the top ESP, ITA and GER are way worse. And SUI and IND are terrible if we go lower.

The best are of course CHN, USA, AUS, KOR, NED.

I personally consider the top5 as close to medal to not exclude combat sports, and then top8 as chances.

Edited by Faramir

Yeah, the almost hatred and ridicule that has gone towards Raygun on social media is truly disgusting....

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

6 hours ago, heywoodu said:

Yeah, the almost hatred and ridicule that has gone towards Raygun on social media is truly disgusting....

agree, and I also blame IOC for that... if they wanted to promote a new event which already had enough scepticism, they shouldn't have established continental quotas and invited unprofessional athletes. BMX freestyle in 2021 had the best riders at that time and that was a good promotion

Bring back the 1991 borders

Think I have more joy in watching paint dry than this bullshit. :facepalm::hairpull:

Seriously, the IOC members that voted to add this to the sports program for Paris 2024 need to be fired :sick::bones::spank:

At least it won’t be at the next Olympics :cheer: (and hopefully it won’t ever make a reappearance)

Edited by Josh