website statistics

Football 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

1 minute ago, vlad said:

Romania 0 - 0 Liechtenstein, how about that, my friend?:yikes: We are very strong before the start of the EURO:sick:

Simple baffling the opponents and making them underestimate before suddenly "surprising" everybody and winning the whole thing, no, no, my friend that was our trade mark know-how tactic in the past we know it by heart... Not going to fall in this trap, sorry. :p

14 minutes ago, hckošice said:

Simple baffling the opponents and making them underestimate before suddenly "surprising" everybody and winning the whole thing, no, no, my friend that was our trade mark know-how tactic in the past we know it by heart... Not going to fall in this trap, sorry. :p

I wish it was a trap, but unfortunatly for us we can't play football, the ball is running and hidding from us. Just look at the highlights and you'll see that our players are not capable to score a goal with 202nd place in FIFA ranking. If we spoke about jokes, we can say that we are undefeated in both matches ( two draws vs Bulgaria and Liechtenstein).:p

2 minutes ago, vlad said:

I wish it was a trap, but unfortunatly for us we can't play football, the ball is running and hidding from us. Just look at the highlights and you'll see that our players are not capable to score a goal with 202nd place in FIFA ranking. If we spoke about jokes, we can say that we are undefeated in both matches ( two draws vs Bulgaria and Liechtenstein).:p

Yep, well, head´s up. It is still only the preparation, nobody will even remember it once you´ll succeed at the final tournament. It is all what matters at the end.

In Hockey we usually flop extremely at the worlds after having great preparation, I remember we won once all matches before the tournament and then almost ended relegated at the worlds. In opposite our last medal from 2012 came after losing all 8 pre-tournament matches. So, you see :d

Posted (edited)

Wait huh? :question: :surprise: :yikes::yikes:

:CAN tied :FRA 0-0 in a pre Copa America friendly earlier today!! 

:yikes::hyper::clap::cheer:

Best result ever for Canada’s men’s national team I would think?

Edited by Josh