website statistics

Athletics 2024 Discussion Thread

Totallympics

Nicola Olyslagers opens her season with a 2.03 :hyper: at ACT Champs to equal the national record. I hope she isn't peaking too early in the season.

After struggling with injuries the last year or so 19 year old Torrie Lewis is on the improve again this time breaking the 100m Aussie record clocking a wind legal 11.10. Would be cool to see an Aussie go sub 11 for the first time in Paris.

Edited by dullard
Corrected spelling of name

9 minutes ago, dullard said:

Nikola Olyslagers opens her season with a 2.03 :hyper: at ACT Champs to equal the national record. I hope she isn't peaking too early in the season.

Nicola* but YESSS! Really hoping she can win gold at the Olympics this year :wub:

1 minute ago, Josh said:

Nicola* but YESSS! Really hoping she can win gold at the Olympics this year :wub:

I've never really heard her interviewed before and she spoke on the stream for quite a while during a break from competition and she seems really nice.

18 minutes ago, dullard said:

Anyone watching the WA Astana stream? Keep freezing for me. Just missed a whole race it froze so long.

In :GBR we are gb’ed but the site that’s supposed to be showing it…..isn’t!

It’s working on the Qaz Athletics YT Channel, but with a bilingual commentary in Kazakh and Russian.

2 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

In :GBR we are gb’ed but the site that’s supposed to be showing it…..isn’t!

It’s working on the Qaz Athletics YT Channel, but with a bilingual commentary in Kazakh and Russian.

Are there live results anywhere?