02 Denmark 02.93%

01 Latvia 02.91%

00 Austria 02.84%

00 Estonia 02.80%

00 Czechia 02.48%

00 Malta 02.19%

00 Belgium 01.68%

00 Norway 01.55%

When was the last time all the Baltic nations :EST:LAT:LTU qualified for the Grand Final? I'd imagine it's been a hot minute.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

14 minutes ago, rybak said:

Tbh from all the videos I've seen the crowd reaction is quite even between the boos and cheers, despite what some who've been posting these videos have been saying. As for Israel I thought she did well tonight and thoroughly deserved to go through, she won't win definite top 5 for sure.     

Very shocked that Latvia got through, his voice was incredible but I thought the presentation would see him get knocked out. Can see him being like North Macedonia in 2019 on Saturday and winning the jury vote. Thought Greece and Austria were awful and didn't deserve to go through. On the other hand Czechia were unlucky, really good song but it was too big for the singer. Malta and San Marino are also somewhat unfortunate to miss out. 

Posted (edited)

Whoops, RAI...

Edit: late, sorry :d 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

39 minutes ago, rybak said:

Booing some 20-year old singer who is just performing is just pathetic. Real fans, whether it's sports fans or Eurovision, don't boo people who didn't do anything wrong themselves.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!