website statistics

Equestrian at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

dcro

1 minute ago, dcro said:

Horrible fall for :USA Kieffer and Veronica. They seem to be alright though.

Team USA eliminated (well, they get 1000 points).

That was an absolutely terifying fall, glad they seem alright though. Wasn't so sure for a few seconds :/

Just now, Near said:

That was an absolutely terifying fall, glad they seem alright though. Wasn't so sure for a few seconds :/

Yeah, it looked for a moment that Veronica won't stand up. You could see how worried Lauren Kieffer got.

#banbestmen

vor 32 Minuten schrieb T&Fwatch:

Probably no team medal for Germany, I think biggest of all disappointment for Germany at Rio so far

Not only so far, it was our safest gold medal. In the end i dont really care anymore, those doping games have become wortheless for me, no one can take any of the results seriously anymore. Organizers wanted to do something special and destroyed the competition with it. All those athletes worked so hard for multiple years just to end up in a lottery competition, where it clearly isnt about ability anymore but only about luck. At least 3 of the german athletes won gold before and will probably win gold again in 2020, so i think they will get over it.

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.