website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

God help those poor surgeons now...

As long as they’re not from the DPRK, they’re probably fine...

Plus, we don’t actually know much about what happened yet. We don’t truly know it was the fault of the operating team.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

This joke isn’t sophisticated in any way, and it’s below the level of humor I like to glorify, but it gives me a good laugh nonetheless:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 minutes ago, dcro said:

God help those poor surgeons now...

It is very hard to get to know the truth knowing that North Korea is a communist country who will not share their country news with other people. North Korea also seem to look very isolated from the rest of the world. What their leader really care about is building up their nuclear weapon. So it is kind of difficult to really understand what is happening inside North Korea. Well there are some news indicating that the North Korea leader has died due to heart complications and his surgery is obviously not successful. But then again nothing to proof all the news and we just have to wait patiently for the truth to be revealed.

I know Tabloid journalism is a thing, but I won’t believe any of this “news” until a respectable organization publishes the news.

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

I know Tabloid journalism is a thing, but I won’t believe any of this “news” until a respectable organization publishes the news.

Which is why all this is, for now, nothing more than sensationalist media making a thing out of everything. I think in a few years this will be on his Wikipedia page as one of the many times people were speculating about his health and a bit later there he was again.

If there's one thing people can easily photoshop 'evidence' of on Twitter and make false stories about, it's the death of the leader of a highly isolated country. Just keep an eye on Yonhap or something.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Gianlu33 said:

Guys, Kim is like Gandhi if he compare him with his sister...

Let's hope that he is still alive (and there aren't proof about his death)

Imagine being someone of some importance in that regime and knowing more than we do, for example knowing his sister is about to take over. Yo-jong is absolutely going to do what Jong-un did in his early days: execute and eliminate people who he maybe doesn't trust 100%, to make a point. If you're a somewhat important figure, you're right now probably thinking about those times you maybe didn't address her 100% properly or something :p 

At least they are grateful for their healthcare system :d 

https://kcnawatch.org/newstream/1587837918-260862990/we-are-grateful-for-our-healthcare-system/

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!