website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

47 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

It'd be interesting to see some numbers to back that up. Out of curiousity by the way, not out of 'I don't believe you'.

Well off the top of my head; since I have class in hour, so I can’t give you concrete numbers until tomorrow; we gained 25 Twitter followers in the last week and a half (most are non-Totallympics members, mostly people who follow @Dragon), I’ve seen increased interest on here, and I do have people in my other social circles telling me they read the articles.

I’m going to take a look at the analytics tomorrow, so I can give you a better idea. Even if our growth is small, I do feel like the international sports community is taking a bit more interest in our organization.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, hckosice said:

The 78 ( :crazy: ) countries and teritories that for some inexplicable reason drive on the left...

image.png

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-that-drive-on-the-left/

Yep, the one car in all of Papua New Guinea drives on the left :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, hckosice said:

The 78 ( :crazy: ) countries and teritories that for some inexplicable reason drive on the left...

http://worldpopulationreview.com/countries/countries-that-drive-on-the-left/

I am a proud sinister.... not just as a driver, but as a left-handed writer too.  :p

I'm surprised Hungarians don't use the left side, because they have everything the other way - they turn on the light with klicking the switcher up (although in Poland it also happens), they have surname before first name, their date format is yyyy/mm/dd (still better than the abnormal US mm/dd/yyyy)... even the ancient writing - "rovásírás" - is read from right to left.

30 minutes ago, dcro said:

To be fair, I think still using imperial measurements (and whatever Myanmar is using) is a bigger issue. :p

I hate when my fellow Americans throw their dumb inches, ounces, quarts at me :spank:

10 minutes ago, Vojthas said:

I'm surprised Hungarians don't use the left side, because they have everything the other way - they turn on the light with klicking the switcher up (although in Poland it also happens), they have surname before first name, their date format is yyyy/mm/dd (still better than the abnormal US mm/dd/yyyy)... even the ancient writing - "rovásírás" - is read from right to left.

No, that is the one thing we’ve done right. You sir, are no friend of mine :mad: