website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, bestmen said:

The next black Friday is coming 29 November

:lol:

The most disgusting thing about capitalized society :(. Plus, it really starts on Thanksgiving when companies like Walmart ask their employees to come in and work instead of spend time with their families :mad:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Lovely, you make a movie about gang violence....and surprise surprise, the cinema gets attacked by violent gang members :facepalm: (traumatizing some kids who came to see Frozen 2 of all places)

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

:cry:

It was confirmed to be felt as far north as Bulgaria, and as far west as Italy. Supposedly our Croatian, Serbian, Montenegrin users should have felt a mean jolt too. You guys feel anything thing  @dcro @ChandlerMne @stefanbg (and the others I can’t remember off the top of my head (sorry)?

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Olympian1010 said:

It was confirmed to be felt as far north as Bulgaria, and as far west as Italy. Supposedly our Croatian, Serbian, Montenegrin users should have felt a mean jolt too. You guys feel anything thing  @dcro @ChandlerMne @stefanbg (and the others I can’t remember off the top of my head (sorry)?

I'm afraid I was fast asleep to feel anything. But apparently some people from my area have reported it.

IntensityMap.png

#banbestmen

Considering the amount of damage and big buildings that are still on the brink of collapse, I find it hard to imagine the death toll will stay inside single digits..

Spoiler

2t6n9va.jpg

s0bctAU.jpg

pHlj8fO.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Damn, that aftershock alone would be considered seriously strong for Europe..

Spoiler

807751_20191126091212_19.jpg

807751_20191126082838_12.jpg

lot of stuff like photos of damage is coming from Durrës, a city with nearly 300.000 inhabitants which was around 15km from the center of the quake. Capital Tirana with nearly 900.000 people was only around 30km away from it.