website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Ah yes, the nu-metal - post-grunge craze of the early 00s. Just about the last time MTV still played music and the world hasn't heard about the spotify crap yet. That didn't age well though - bands like Nickelback or Creed are completely dismissed as irrelevant these days.

At least Creed had the poor man's Pearl Jam rip-off vibe to them

And this is 20 years old now. I feel a little old :lol:

So just stumbled upon North Korean news segment of "International Sport Report".

Today they showed highlights of:

Badminton Fuzhou Open 2019

Val d'Isère Alpine Skiing World Cup

Ski Cross world Cup Montafon

Euroleague: Barcelona vs Panathinaikos

Euroleague: Villeurbanne vs Olimpia Milano

Serie A: Juventus vs Udinese

Eredivisie: Feyenoord vs PSV

image.png

image.png

I don't know, I just find this interesting :p

Feyenoord - PSV on North Korean TV :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

You stop that right now. Let it be known, this man will be getting a mention coming his way. Time to educate the populous.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, dcro said:

9c99ff1199319663db99a7d000325e49f6bbbb9f

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

Yep. Apparently some believe that first decade had 9 years.

I'm on my way to pick up a certain Brazilian biathlete from the airport so I'm not gonna let myself get pulled in by some decade troll :evil::cheer:

We’re really getting the pop culture grand finale of the decade this week :p. I mean really, it’s not that hard not to do stupid I shit on your phone :facepalm:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela