website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] General Chat

heywoodu

Just now, LDOG said:

Was Pavlo banned or he just stopped posting?

He left the forum after an altercation during the Athletics European Championships. He promised he would have left the forum if the user he was fighting with would not have been banned permanently, that didn't happen and he left the forum.

1 hour ago, Sindo said:

He left the forum after an altercation during the Athletics European Championships. He promised he would have left the forum if the user he was fighting with would not have been banned permanently, that didn't happen and he left the forum.

Damn! Must have been some fight :redcard:

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

@Werloc It turns out that my Lithuanian herritage teacher has a picture of a potato after all (just not at school (cause that would be weird)). She also had a cool Lithuanian basketball shirt today.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

@Werloc It turns out that my Lithuanian herritage teacher has a picture of a potato after all (just not at school (cause that would be weird)). She also had a cool Lithuanian basketball shirt today.

Oh my goodness, this is perfect :wub:

I hope you told her that it wouldn't be weird if she had a picture of a potato at school. That's like taking away kids pictures from parents' wallets...

51 minutes ago, Werloc said:

Oh my goodness, this is perfect :wub:

I hope you told her that it wouldn't be weird if she had a picture of a potato at school. That's like taking away kids pictures from parents' wallets...

She thought it was funny that I knew that was a thing. We also talked about the Lithuanian sports culture (rowing, swimming (specifically how you guys dominate breaststroke), and basketball)

On 21/01/2019 at 18:25, Sindo said:

Huh, now that you mention it, last time he was active was in August. No idea he had gone missing :p 

Yay people who get their feelings hurt that much in a fight on a forum. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!