3. :CAN Canada 29 24 30 83
4. :BRA Brazil 14 25 27 66
5. :COL Colombia 6 11 12 29
6. :CHI Chile 5 12 11 28
7. :DOM Dominican Republic 4 4 4 12
8. :CUB Cuba 3 4 6 13
9. :ARG Argentina 2 10 10 22
10. :ECU Ecuador 2 4 9 15

Only nine events awarded medals today so things were relatively quiet. In fact, the United States did not win a single gold medal today. Mexico had the best day, winning 4/9 events and moving back into second. Additionally, the Dominican Republic moved ahead of Cuba thanks to their victory in women's indoor volleyball.

2 hours ago, mrv86 said:

Mostly Karate and Tennis, I don't think they're that strong in Roller Skating.

Maria Moya was a contender internationally for a while, but I don't think they're favored in any event at the moment.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

1 hour ago, Braulio said:

Where you can catch the On Demand?

A couple replays are on PanamSports Channel. I'll watch a few things from other broadcasters in South America.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

This schedule is very front-loaded and back-loaded. Pan American Games seem to be struggling to achieve a balanced schedule lately.

1 hour ago, mrv86 said:

Not in the last 20 years.

In fact, I think it was in Toronto 2015 when half their teams defected before the direct elimination rounds.

At last year’s Women’s and Men’s Field Hockey Pan Am Cup, Chile won silver behind Argentina. 

Edited by Josh

19 minutes ago, Josh said:

At last year’s Women’s and Men’s Field Hockey Pan Am Cup, Chile won silver behind Argentina. 

I think he thought you were talking about Cuba.   

About Chile: I also think they have good chances in Golf.