website statistics

Slalom Canoeing at the Summer Olympic Games 2016

hckošice

Agora, heywoodu disse:

I thought I heard women's C1 is not very competitive...at least not compared to men's C2. That would mean it's bad news..replacing a competitive event with a less competitive one is never good. 

Yes i know but I think it's good to show those events at the olympics to try to call for new athletes, and with more people trying the sport, maybe the competition level grows with it

3 minutes ago, kungshamra71 said:

Yes i know but I think it's good to show those events at the olympics to try to call for new athletes, and with more people trying the sport, maybe the competition level grows with it

But the Olympics is not the event to just try and show some event, it's the place where the best events should be fought in :d 

Anyway, they could have just added that women's C1 then if they were so desperate to have more women's events, instead of taking away C2 :( 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Czechs :yikes:

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Reports coming in that hckosice has exploded :p 

Edited by heywoodu