website statistics

Best Sports Moments of The (Correct) Decade From 2010-2019

Olympian1010

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

If Centuries start on zero, then decades also must start on zero (and they do). :p

Otherwise...

the breakfast club love GIF

Another one who can't count from 1 to 10! :mumble: How about 1 to 1000?

@heywoodu  posted his Zonderland moment and has settled for the trolling :sure:

Best sports moments of the decade thread - where we can discuss anything from geopolitical history to IndyCar racing, as long as it has nothing to do with the best sports moments of the decade.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, dcro said:

Lol, no.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. That's 10 numbers - 10 years.

So is 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

6 minutes ago, dcro said:

:coffee:

My Love Compliment GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

You’re going to make @brunamoura jealous...

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Monzanator said:

Another one who can't count from 1 to 10! :mumble: How about 1 to 1000?

@heywoodu  posted his Zonderland moment and has settled for the trolling :sure:

Huh what? Zonderland was in 2012, I really don't see how that falls outside of the decade in any way whatsoever :lol:

Plus, it is just generally accepted the decades start at 0. The fifties didn't start in 1951, the eighties started in 1980, and so on.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

12 minutes ago, Monzanator said:

That's a fine essay. I understand you're an ideallistic teenager willing to fight anyone over anything. Gregorian calendar isn't up for debate though, sorry my friend. Some wiser people have decided that discussion for us long before time - well, in 16th century (plus simple maths and the fact Year 0 never happened). The status of Pluto is up for debate instead. You can talk whether it's a planet or a dwarf planet (I kinda don't care as astronomy is not my thing) and put an opinion forward.

I know you can tell a difference between Africa and actual countries but it's the classic stereotype you're following. You don't have to pretend Americans aren't narcisstic enough :p You elected the biggest narcisstic guy as President after all.

Yes, when I think of intelligence I immediately think of the century where half the world still thought Satan caused mental illness, where spirits where probably real, when I could get a leeching, and when people where still debating if the Earth orbited the sun.

Edited by Olympian1010

6 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I ended the 2007-2016 decade a while ago indeed.

I just know either your or @dcro would say this :lol:. Technically that decade would have been 2006-2016 using the method everyone seems to think is correct.

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Yes, when I think of intelligence I immediately think of the century where half the world still though Satan caused mental illness, where spirits where probably real, when I could get a leeching, and when people where still debating in the Earth orbited the sun.

Columbus sailed to Haiti and thought he was in India. He must have not known a thing about intelligence either? You still have some statues of this schmuck in there? :raspberry: