website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Conference League 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

Congratulations at Olympiacos :champion: won Coference Legue and Youth CL this year!! 

Second trophy in-a-row for José Luis Mendilibar (last year EUL with Sevilla)

:cry: Pity for Fiorentina. second runner-up in-a-row in Conference (they will try next year......)

We are not sleeping tonight! Incredible night for Olympiacos, Greek football, and Greece in general! And for it to happen in our home country as well, just incredible!

I am often complaining about our sport hitting new lows but we have won two European titles (Panathinaikos BC in Euroleague and now this) this week, not bad! :thumbup:

Also funny that in football this season, PAOK won the league, Panathinaikos won the cup, and Olympiacos won a European trophy at AEK's stadium. So the four major Greek clubs were all represented in some way :p

7 hours ago, Makedonas said:

The first time I cried tears of joy from a football game since the 2014 World Cup!

My congratulations!

Greece had a long way to this victory! (I best remember that chance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC-2OZ7q9OM)

It must be a holiday for a whole country today!

2 hours ago, avlar said:

My congratulations!

Greece had a long way to this victory! (I best remember that chance https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC-2OZ7q9OM)

Unfortunately, Fiorentina doesn`t have the winning gene. Losing the Conference League Final for the second time in a row and it made me sad in such a terrible way. For us it always has to be that if someone surprises in a positive way: Atalanta, then in a moment someone will disappoint: Fiorentina. Additionally, in the 21st century, on average, Italian clubs win only 1 of 3 finals. A very bad record.

Fiorentina has unconsistent defenders and attackers who can't shoot, guys like Ikonè and Kouamè should have done track and field, not a sport with a ball involved.

42 minutes ago, copravolley said:

Unfortunately, Fiorentina doesn`t have the winning gene. Losing the Conference League Final for the second time in a row and it made me sad in such a terrible way. For us it always has to be that if someone surprises in a positive way: Atalanta, then in a moment someone will disappoint: Fiorentina. Additionally, in the 21st century, on average, Italian clubs win only 1 of 3 finals. A very bad record.

I liked that Fiorentina squad - with Batistuta and Rui Costa. That was one of my favorite teams in Serie A. But they did not win the title too (((

3 hours ago, avlar said:

My congratulations!

Thank you! Slava Ukraini!

Panathinaikos fans have been bragging about 1971 ever since, and they even now are trying to downplay Conference League and say it is "Intertoto" or "Milko Cup" (Milko is a Greek brand of chocolate milk so they do it in a way to make it seem unserious). Anyways, many people who support thew rival teams were happy for Olympiacos, of course there will always be haters though :p

We are also now one of 8 countries who have won a European trophy both with the national team and with a club team, joining :ITA :FRA :GER :NED :RUS :ESP :POR, an incredible achievement for our country compared to these footballing giants, even :ENG aren't on that list :yikes:

1 hour ago, Faramir said:

Fiorentina has unconsistent defenders and attackers who can't shoot, guys like Ikonè and Kouamè should have done track and field, not a sport with a ball involved.

Also Belotti it`s a joke.