website statistics

Men's Football UEFA European Conference League 2023 - 2024

Totallympics

9 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

and btw what they did is in favor of Palestinians , because it's your physiocratic desire to erase something called Palestine and Palestinians by evacuating them to Sinai or Jordan , but you will never succeed i can assure you of this , they will always exist 

Nahh we care about living next to a country called Palestine as much as as we care living next to you or Jordan, it’s the fact that no matter what you’ll never accept the fact that Israel is here to stay you it’s rooted hatred towards Jews and Israelis

i don't have more time to waste and my problem with your country lies under the fact that people don't differ from their governments , i see many countries around the world that need to be classified as terrorists , but i don't see terrorist people acting like their terrorist government . i didn't see Americans and Brits encouraging their terrorist governments to kill more people in Palestine , the opposite happens . they protest especially in the US in every inch of the country to end this shit and bloody circle that will never end . they protest in all European countries that gave your phsyco government green light to do all these terrorism . always people are different than their brutal governments , but this hasn't been the fact in your country for decades . people are the 1st ones torturing Palestinians whom they stole their houses in West  bank that your country illegally govern . it's settlers that torture people everyday . it's people that blocks aids to Gaza while their government kills every day while they are singing , so u kill them and u don't want them even to eat or drink while being killed . it's people in your country celebrating bombing and threatening Palestinians since oct. 7 you are always referring to like it didn't start from 1948 and the fact is u are always collectively punishing Palestinians just like now and u don't want them to treat u with the same method and if we say that it started from Oct. 7 and Hamas is a terrorist Organization , then what doesn't make Israel a terrorist organization when they do what they did by multiple 30 . what doesn't make your country terrorist like them ? 

8 minutes ago, Dnl said:

Nahh we care about living next to a country called Palestine as much as as we care living next to you or Jordan, it’s the fact that no matter what you’ll never accept the fact that Israel is here to stay you it’s rooted hatred towards Jews and Israelis

that's not the truth and u know this very much . u want to invade all arab countries because u feel that it all belong to u like Sinai when u go there , you are acting like it's own and Egyptians are guests on it 

6 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

they were not found guilty of war crimes by international court of Justice like your so called country and i don't care if Olympics are only held between two countries and half if they are not terrorists , i don't care if all athletes around the world participate under neutral flags rather than participating under flags of blood and Imperialisms 

In order to be guilty you need to sign the convention not every country is affected by the convention the same way 2nd you need someone to press charges and that geopolitically complex issue thus you don’t see many cases there, as for the other part  the imperialism part just emphasises what I claimed before that your arguments are entirely based of your lack of acceptance that Israel is a legitimate country which is something you’ll have to deal with and makes this argument even bigger waste of time 

1 minute ago, thepharoah said:

that's not the truth and u know this very much . u want to invade all arab countries because u feel that it all belong to u like Sinai when u go there , you are acting like it's own and Egyptians are guests on it 

Can promise you we truly don’t planing about invading other countries :d we fill comfortable at Sinai because of the hospitality that Husha’s owners give and the price of going to Sinai for a vaccination is worth more then going to Eilat at least in my opinion, but as long as I remember you are those who in charge of Sinai it was returned for the peace agreement so it’s nothing more than a feeling, and again we have our country which we love and protect and there isn’t any evil plan to invade other countries for fun…  it’s all just a vicious claim and no more then that 

4 hours ago, Federer91 said:

Leverkusen survives and so are Germany's chances for a 5th team in the CL next year. Though with England yet again dominating as hosts, the battle seems over imo.

Well I'm sorry , but this is Conference league thread , my bad :d Patrick Shick saved their a.. with 2 goals in dying munites , one of the most underrated strikers in the world , so leverkusen is still unbeaten

Edited by thepharoah

What a night for the :GRE teams! :clap:

Olympiacos win 6-1 away (aet) to overcome a 1-4 loss in the first leg, and PAOK 5-1 at home after a 2-0 loss away against Dinamo Zagreb.

Extra special that Dinamo Zagreb were eliminated from European competitions twice in the same season by Greek teams, after their fans killed a Greek fan and then celebrated it, and their club management blamed the Greek police instead of their own ridiculous hooligans...