website statistics

Olympic articles and contributors on Wikipedia

confused-so.gif

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Oh wow, this sportsfan1234 thingy has been going on for months already here apparently? :d 

Time for popcorn and reading I guess :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 hour ago, heywoodu said:

Oh wow, this sportsfan1234 thingy has been going on for months already here apparently? :d 

Time for popcorn and reading I guess :p 

For a long time, Heywoodu. This unproductive, grammar-sensitive user on Wikipedia continues to baffle me with my editing. 

Popcorn and reading? I'm busy with work outside wikipedia. Not kidding.

55 minutes ago, MantaRaymarc said:

For a long time, Heywoodu. This unproductive, grammar-sensitive user on Wikipedia continues to baffle me with my editing. 

Popcorn and reading? I'm busy with work outside wikipedia. Not kidding.

Yeah, I've taken a look at Wikipedia editing once, for fun, but dear lord is it a collection of comma-fuckers, people yelling "no there needs to be a space there!!" and all kinds of ridiculous fighting about....often just nothing :p So I quickly noped out of that one :d 

The fact that this is apparently a known thing makes me curious though: do you have some examples of pages where this sportsfandude reverted edits and such and what exactly was 'wrong'? I've read this thread, but for people not editing on Wikipedia it's rather unclear what exactly is the issue :p 

• 3 months later...

Hey Sportsfan 1234,

I want to ask you a question. If you cannot respond to my question, I have one wish for you. WHAT'S WRONG WITH RAYMARCBADZ'S EDITS? WHY DID YOU INTEND TO BAN THE USER? Please respond here, not on Wikipedia. Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/11/2024 at 11:52 AM, Sportsfan_1234 said:

Because you are a clown sir, a clown

You are such a nonstop revert abuser and a sockpuppet police. You are solely responsible for calling the admins to impose me a topic and community ban. Because of these sanctions, I lost my chance to edit on Wikipedia and my editing history has turned into a garbage. HOW DARE YOU? 

Edited by MantaRaymarc