website statistics

Olympic articles and contributors on Wikipedia

20 minutes ago, MantaRaymarc said:

Not only he successfully bans me from editing Olympic-related articles on Wikipedia, but he also continues to insult me with my English.

One more reason why I won't try to edit things there (maybe in portuguese?)

Watch out for a contributor named "buidhe". He wanted to delete my contributions to the Rhythmic Gymnastics Grand Prix article and I had to create new articles and delete old ones because it was not up to the standard he demanded. I'm definitely not going to contribute anymore to obscure articles. 

• 3 weeks later...

THIS IS SPORTSFAN 1234'S FAULT! HE SUDDENLY LEAKED MY OTHER ACCOUNT. HE ACCUSED ME AS A BANNED USER. HE INSISTED THE ADMINS BLOCK MY OTHER ACCOUNT AND PORTRAY ME AS A SOCKPUPPET. HONESTLY, HE WANTS ME NOT TO EDIT ANY ARTICLES ON WIKIPEDIA. I'M COMPLETELY UPSET AND DEVASTATED ALREADY. HE TRUSTED THE ADMINS. HE WANTS TO BE FOREVER ENTITLED. I WILL RAISE MY ANGER BECAUSE THIS IS TOO MUCH FOR HIM.

I WILL POINT OUT MY ACCUSATIONS AGAINST THIS USER ON WIKIPEDIA.

- HE LOVES TO PISS ME OFF.

- HE DISREGARDS AND REVERTS MY EDITS.

- HE DESCRIBES MY VOCABULARY AND GRAMMAR IN A PESSIMISTIC WAY. (e.g. bad rephrasing, weasel words, grammar)

- HE WANTS TO REMOVE ALL REDIRECTS WITHOUT EVERYONE'S CONSENT.

- HE ACCEPTS AND APPRECIATES OTHER USERS' EDITS.

I WILL ADVISE HIM TO FIX THIS F*KING MESS! SORRY IF I SHOUT HERE BUT I CANNOT CONTROL MY EMOTIONS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THE MESS THAT HE CREATED.

Edited by MantaRaymarc

The IP address 82.120.136.18 and Sportsfan 1234 are operated by the same individual. He will provide any justifiable means to expel me from the Wikipedia community. I'm not posing threats but he's responsible for tampering with my personal information. So who started this issue? Him!

Edited by MantaRaymarc

For those unaware of this user. I will reiterate my comment here.

Who among you knows "Sportsfan 1234?"

A user named Sportsfan 1234 wanted to be permanently "entitled" on the WikiProject Olympics, endlessly reverting the edits of others on Olympics, filing deletion discussions about the Olympic articles because of the GNG and NOLYMPICS guidelines, and moving the existing articles to drafts because they do not have sufficient sources. 

Lately, he posted a section on my username in the administrators' noticeboard for incidents, proposing a topic ban towards my end on Olympics. I strive to defend my case because I have done nothing wrong about my contributions. Because of his "entitlement", he convinced other editors and administrators to support a topic ban proposal against my will on Wikipedia; hence, I ranted and unleashed my personal attacks to stop this nonsensical issue. Consequently, I was blocked indefinitely on Wikipedia. I do not know how long this case would last? I could not get the opportunity to edit any Olympic-related articles. Who will clean up the "messes"? Who will monitor the qualification process for the Games?

Thank you!

Wikipedia username: Raymarcbadz

Edited by MantaRaymarc

7 hours ago, JoshMartini007 said:

Unfortunately it might be time for you take a break from Wikipedia. Either lay low until you are off their radar or completely conform to the Wikipedia style.

"completely conform to the Wikipedia style?" – What do you mean? I'm shifting to a different paradigm at this moment. 

On 7/21/2023 at 10:24 PM, JoshMartini007 said:

Unfortunately it might be time for you take a break from Wikipedia. Either lay low until you are off their radar or completely conform to the Wikipedia style.

I agree. Some Wikipedians are hard to deal with, and I have to confess that I've wanted to abandon the project entirely a number of times before. If one user is supported by other users, especially administrators, there's not much one can do. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 10:08 AM, thiago_simoes said:

I agree. Some Wikipedians are hard to deal with, and I have to confess that I've wanted to abandon the project entirely a number of times before. If one user is supported by other users, especially administrators, there's not much one can do. 

Best if you could help me contribute to the Olympics at fandom.com. This is much better than Wikipedia.

Edited by MantaRaymarc

• 4 weeks later...

**** YOU SPORTSFAN 1234! I will continue to curse you because you wanted me to be OUT of the WIKIPEDIA. YOU'RE CREATING A MESS AND SCANDAL TO MY CONTRIBUTIONS IN WIKIPEDIA EVEN IF I HAVE A DIFFERENT ACCOUNT. GO AND CHECK ALL THE ARTICLES THAT I EDITED IN WIKIPEDIA WITH MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT. I'm already peaceful but you continue to spot me as a SOCKPUPPET. I will tell you in my language.

HAYOP KA, P***** I** MO, SPORTSFAN 1234! 

Edited by MantaRaymarc