1. Jessica FOX  :AUS  98.95

2. Ricarda FUNK  :GER  103.58

3. Mallory FRANKLIN  :GBR  104.90

Full Final Results HERE

Full Semifinal Results HERE

Full Qualification Results Heat 1 and Heat 2

Edited by hckošice

On 6/4/2023 at 5:01 AM, hckošice said:

but this event is a pure shit, will never understand how this farce replaced the C2... never :(

I don’t mind the idea of a mass start whitewater event, but the course needs to be wider and longer. It shouldn’t be so start dependent. There needs to be able overtaking opportunities.

I would be nice to see a Mixed C2 make its way to the program as well.

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

19 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

I don’t mind the idea of a mass start whitewater event, but the course needs to be wider and longer. It shouldn’t be so start dependent. There needs to be able overtaking opportunities.

I would be nice to see a Mixed C2 make its way to the program as well.

Yeah, but that could not be run on existing WC courses, so….

Edited by Grassmarket

Stage 2/5 in Prague, CZE

Men´s K1 (2/5)

1. Jiří PRSKAVEC  :CZE  89.67

2. Vít PRINDIŠ  :CZE  90.55

3. Giovanni DE GENNARO  :ITA  90.82

Full Final Results HERE

Edited by hckošice

On 6/4/2023 at 5:31 PM, hckošice said:

but this event is a pure shit, will never understand how this farce replaced the C2... never

As long as you think about your nation or don't want changes you may not like that. For a neutral this is one of the best events far better than watching C2 or K2 in slalom courses. 

2 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

As long as you think about your nation or don't want changes you may not like that. For a neutral this is one of the best events far better than watching C2 or K2 in slalom courses. 

C'mon, it's a farce. It's more like Jeux Sans Frontiers than canoe slalom. 

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

that's not even a sport event...

you only need luck there...all the other skills are just irrelevant...

1 hour ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

I sure, can certainly understand your point from the global perspective of the lay "new-generation" casual viewer base this new IOC is clearly aiming...,

because, yeah, sure, it´s certainly have biggest chance to capture the attention of some teenies for a couple of seconds to leave tiktok and take a look to the TV screen to watch four guys or chicks trying to kill and sink each other with paddles in the space of some 20 seconds while going through the weirdest obstacles possible... Sure. I understand. Highly interesting and exciting, just like Fort Boyard or Survivor ...

But my problem is ... well, that it is no longer Canoe slalom, it loses its sporting and basic value. One of the most traditional disciplines and brands of this sport was sacrificed from the Olympics and later from the complete existence in order for the new Thomas Bach agenda to bring more casual teenie viewers to the Olympics by offering them...well, in fact just some ordinary TV reality-shows

Stage 2/5 in Prague, CZE

Women´s C1 (2/5)

1. Jessica FOX  :AUS  109.13

2. Monica DORIA VILARRUBLA  :AND  110.57

3. Gabriela SATKOVA  :CZE  111.02

Full Final Results HERE

Edited by hckošice