website statistics

Slalom Canoeing ICF World Championships 2023

Totallympics

Once again, before everyone going all nuts why their athletes was suddenly DSQ or so...

Remember guys. This sport has 15 minutes of results neutralization ! meaning the 15 minutes after the race is complete, there place for protests and also since last 2 season the video referees themselves have 15 minutes to signalize a possible hit/missing the gate and thus change the results.

So the results are official only once all those protests/requests ended or after the mandatory "neutralizations" 15 minutes after the race.

7 minutes ago, stepansevs said:

And what about kid's race (kajakcross)? How many NOC? Plus if you qualify in one discipline, can you compete in another one (i mean Is it possible to have two boats from one country in one discipline). I remember than in 2012 it was possible

There will be also 3 spots available here in Kayak-Cross. So eventually you can have 6 athletes qualified for Paris 3+3

In Paris every qualified athlete can start in all 3 events if he wish so, K1,  C1 and Kayak-Cross (But for K1 and C1 only as the only and sole boat of the NOC) in Kayak-Cross all athletes can start, so if you qualify 3 paddlers, all 3 can start in Kayak-Cross

I think that will be 16 quotas WK1:

:FRA 3x Delassus, Vuitton, C. Prigent  (Host Quota reallocation) 

:GBR 3x Woods, Spicer, Franklin

:AUS 2x J. Fox, Eckhardt

:BRA 2x Estacia-Neta, Satila

:CZE 2x Hilgertová, Galusková

:GER 2x Funk, Lilik

:NED 2x Wegman, Teunissen

:SVK 2x Mintálová, Stanovská

:ESP 2x Chourraut, Sorribes

:AND Doria-Vilarrubla

:AUT Kuhnle

:ITA Horn

:JPN Yazawa