Tess Coady (SS BA)
Meila Stalker (SS BA)
Valentino Guseli (SS BA HP)
Scotty James (HP)
Jesse Parkinson (SS BA)

Snowboard Alpine
Millie Bongiorno

Edited by dullard

Watching the PGS qualifying now, hopefully it's totally empty because it was early on a Sunday morning? Hoping even more that Sunday is a work day in Georgia and that's why nobody turned up, but I doubt it :p 

Oh well, I guess Georgia had money :d 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

Watching the PGS qualifying now, hopefully it's totally empty because it was early on a Sunday morning? Hoping even more that Sunday is a work day in Georgia and that's why nobody turned up, but I doubt it :p 

Oh well, I guess Georgia had money :d 

Why would anyone from Georgia come watch this? They are not even able to field an athlete in at least half of the events they will be staging. :d

#banbestmen

8 minutes ago, dcro said:

Why would anyone from Georgia come watch this? They are not even able to field an athlete in at least half of the events they will be staging. :d

More or less my point :p 

Holding 'major' events in places with absolutely zero local interest is not fun in any sport. Hence: I guess Georgia had money :p 

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!