website statistics

Sprint Canoeing ICF World Championships 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

44 minutes ago, Mecki83 said:

:surprise: what do you mean by "3 European boats"?
France is not pre-qualified, so it will have to finish as the best non-qualified boat at the European Championchips to get the quota.

yes I know, but at the european tqo there will be how many countries will be in cocnurence with france?

Csaba Hüttner, the Hungarian head coach, says that the organization of the Worlds is terrible. They didn't get enough food, there's no AC at the hotel, and the venue isn't big enough for the combined senior + para World Champs. On top of that multiple Hungarian athletes are displeased with the starters, they say that the start of races are unpredictable. 

And yeah, on top of all of that we don't have TV broadcast of the semis and the heats at the Worlds where those races are very important for the Olympic qualification. I think the Hungarian TV would broadcast those races but they aren't getting a TV signal from the Germans.

I know nothing can be as professional in Canoe Sprint as the events held at us in Szeged, but really, we are talking about the other big Canoe Sprint nation here, I would expect more from Germany. 

8 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Csaba Hüttner, the Hungarian head coach, says that the organization of the Worlds is terrible. They didn't get enough food, there's no AC at the hotel, and the venue isn't big enough for the combined senior + para World Champs. On top of that multiple Hungarian athletes are displeased with the starters, they say that the start of races are unpredictable. 

And yeah, on top of all of that we don't have TV broadcast of the semis and the heats at the Worlds where those races are very important for the Olympic qualification. I think the Hungarian TV would broadcast those races but they aren't getting a TV signal from the Germans.

I know nothing can be as professional in Canoe Sprint as the events held at us in Szeged, but really, we are talking about the other big Canoe Sprint nation here, I would expect more from Germany. 

It was possible to watch here https://watch.recast.tv/watch-and-earn

22 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Always weird when you rely on the opinion of one person to make a judgement. Of course you can decide to take his words as truth, but obviously you can't expect others to then take your comment seriously. The funny thing is that athletes also complained about the missing/insufficient AC at the athletics world championships taking place in Hungary of all places right now ...

Haven't read anything from you criticizing the organization of that competition, but maybe i just missed it?

If we add the fact that your claim that there is no streaming was apparently also wrong and that you act as if Szeged is heaven on earth when it comes to canoeing, the most likely conclusion is that you an agenda. Sadly too obvious, maybe next time.

Edited by OlympicsFan

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

1 minute ago, Adriano said:

only 2 euro xd or you could watch commercials :D

Events will be broadcasted from tomorrow on by german TV. It is borderline insane to expect television to show FREAKING HEATS at 1 pm on a weekday (when athletics world championships and hockey european championships take place on the same day).

Attachment is the great fabricator of illusions; reality can be obtained only by someone who is detached.

Just now, OlympicsFan said:

Events will be broadcasted from tomorrow on by german TV. It is borderline insane to expect television to show FREAKING HEATS at 1 pm on a weekday (when athletics world championships and hockey european championships take place on the same day).

Agree. It was still cheap to watch, I watched canoe slalom during World Cup and  made access to this site and receive 100 credits or sth and could watch this event, now I must watch TV commercial for credits  (super mean option :D) or pay around 2 euro.