website statistics

World Games 2022

Totallympics

17 minutes ago, Fly_like_a_don said:

Watching winter Olympics and now world games must say Ice Hockey or Inline Hockey both are one of the most boring sports on earth I have watched lol . Inline is still slower but both the sports just don't offer a great variety of game. 

Even lacrosse is much more fun to watch than these 

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull: :hairpull::hairpull:

@hckošice help!!!

I ask for an immediate and permanent ban from any sports forum in the world...:pope:

and an indictment for blasphemy and obscenity...:spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank:

in the end...

God, please forgive this guy because he doesn't even know what he's talking of...:drama: :drama: :drama: :drama: :drama:

5 minutes ago, Griff88 said:

Hmmm just looked at the stream schedule and it seems that the speed climbing finals tomorrow won’t be live too?

:spank:

The IWGA schedule shows they will be shown around that time. 

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

The IWGA schedule shows they will be shown around that time. 

I only saw Sport climbing 14 July - 06.00-07.15 local time

I will be glad if I was told that I visited the wrong page/read the wrong info

Archery: Difficult start to qualifying. Annall 10th (158) and Williams 11th (128)

As now we come across the world
To share these Games of old
Let all the flags of every land
In brotherhood unfold

15 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

You can rewind the stream on YouTube. There will probably be a replay on the Olympic Channel at some point as well.

I would have put them third personally, but still happy to see a South American NOC with gold in aerobics.

It's geo-blocked. I had to use a VPN and I cannot even watch it again. Really, really terrible way of promoting an event.

31 minutes ago, thiago_simoes said:

It's geo-blocked. I had to use a VPN and I cannot even watch it again. Really, really terrible way of promoting an event.

It’s likely a channel in Brazil has the rights. It’s unfortunate if it’s not being shown though. 

Hopefully replays will be made available globally on the Olympic Channel on another platform at some point.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela