website statistics

Shooting ISSF World Cup 2023

Totallympics

22 minutes ago, phelps said:

Men's Individual 10m Air Pistol

Gold: :IRI Sajad Lafmejani

no way :d nobody knows this guy anyway but he should be known as Sajad (or Sajjad) Poorhosseini. in surnames you always (99% of the time) can drop the 2nd part but NOT the first part. that applies to all Iranian individuals, not just the wrestlers :d

that's very impressive, our shooting federation boycotted all shooting competitions after the World Champs in Cairo last year. (just kidding, they simply didn't have the money to send anybody anywhere) and this is really surprising to start with a gold medal by an unknown guy, good to see the shooting program is still alive. 

31 minutes ago, phelps said:

Key point, from this world cup stage, the competiton format is coming back to the same as it was until Tokyo 2020, with the 8 finalists shooting 2 series of 5 shots each and then progressive eliminations every 2 shots.

seriously, whoever invented that weird format should be punished, I suggest sending to North Korean labor camps :d that's just fair IMO

51 minutes ago, MHSN said:

no way :d nobody knows this guy anyway but he should be known as Sajad (or Sajjad) Poorhosseini. in surnames you always (99% of the time) can drop the 2nd part but NOT the first part. that applies to all Iranian individuals, not just the wrestlers :d

that's very impressive, our shooting federation boycotted all shooting competitions after the World Champs in Cairo last year. (just kidding, they simply didn't have the money to send anybody anywhere) and this is really surprising to start with a gold medal by an unknown guy, good to see the shooting program is still alive. 

seriously, whoever invented that weird format should be punished, I suggest sending to North Korean labor camps :d that's just fair IMO

my fault...I took the name from our sport website and in the article they wrote they only used the Lafmejani part of his name...:dunno:

I should have looked at the ISSF result list to take the correct name :facepalm:

Mixed Team 10m Air Pistol

Gold: :IND India 1 (Divya Thadigol Subbaraju & Sarabjot Singh)
Silver: :SRB Serbia 1 (Zorana Arunovic & Damir Mikec)
Bronze: :TUR Turkey 2 (Simal Yilmaz & Ismail Keles)

Final Ranking and Results

https://www.issf-sports.org/competitions/venue/csevent.ashx?cseventid=17958

Edited by phelps

Mixed Team 10m Air Rifle

Gold: :CHN China 1 (Huang Yuting & Sheng Lihao)
Silver: :CHN China 2 (Wang Zhilin & Yang Haoran)
Bronze: :CZE Czechia 2 (Aneta Brabcova & Frantisek Smetana)

https://www.issf-sports.org/competitions/venue/csevent.ashx?cseventid=17957

4 minutes ago, phelps said:

Mixed Team 10m Air Pistol

Gold: :IND India 1 (Divya Thadigol Subbaraju & Sarabjot Singh)
Silver: :SRB Serbia 1 (Zorana Arunovic & Damir Mikec)
Bronze: :TUR Turkey 2 (Simal Yilmaz & Ismail Keles)

https://www.issf-sports.org/competitions/venue/csevent.ashx?cseventid=17958

bitter 4th place for :ITA Sara Costantino & Paolo Monna :cry: :nopompom: