website statistics

Skeleton 2019 - 2020 Discussion Thread

Col_Frost

32 minutes ago, TomJa said:

I would not generalize Geisenberger, for example, she was in a fiancée, because she got married in one of the summer months from what I remember. I do not know how with others, because to be honest I do not follow the private life of athletes and whether anyone is pregnant or became gay is basically indifferent to me.

That comparison :lol:

What I meant is for example Meyers Taylor and Maier/Vathje have had their names like that for a while now, it's not a secret and almost impossible to miss their relationships when watching those sports. 

Anyway, nothing out of the ordinary. 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

1 godzinę temu, heywoodu napisał:

That comparison :lol:

What I meant is for example Meyers Taylor and Maier/Vathje have had their names like that for a while now, it's not a secret and almost impossible to miss their relationships when watching those sports. 

Anyway, nothing out of the ordinary. 

Sometimes they make such strange comparisons :p. I am of the opinion that what we have learned the light of day from the Olympic events we already know, but there is probably also a second, darker bottom of the apartment there.

• 4 weeks later...

I was checking this week's North American Cup results and.....Nathan Crumpton finished 2nd....for his new country, American Samoa! :ASA :yikes: 

https://www.ibsf.org/en/component/events/event/500713

Plus there's this guy from (or competing for) Togo.

https://www.ibsf.org/en/athletes/athlete/10538/Nanto

Edited by heywoodu

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

9 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

I was checking this week's North American Cup results and.....Nathan Crumpton finished 2nd....for his new country, American Samoa! :ASA :yikes:

I wonder if there is a connection, or if it's just taking an easy route. :p

#banbestmen

11 minutes ago, heywoodu said:

https://www.ibsf.org/en/component/events/event/500713

In your face, Tonga!  :TGA

Just now, dcro said:

I wonder if there is a connection, or if it's just taking an easy route. :p

No idea, but apparently he grew up in Nairobi, Geneva and Harara so Kenya and Zimbabwe might have been options too :p 

• 5 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, intoronto said:

We're sorry. The Salt Lake Tribune's web site, sltrib.com, is unavailable in the European Union. We are working with lawyers on compliance with the European Union's General Data Protection Requirements, and we expect to sltrib.com to be available once that is done. Thank you for your patience.

:yikes::lol:

#banbestmen