website statistics

Men's Volleyball FIVB Nations League 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

16 minutes ago, hoversaBR said:

Poland playing without their top three players (Leon, Kurek and Bieniek) and still managed to win. It's very difficult to beat a team with such a good squad, even more so with fans like that.

And we will 6 time in a row in quarterfinal during olympic games. Rest of all will be prepared for the most important event, we are for other;) I would like to see this win during OG....

Edited by Adriano

4 minutes ago, Adriano said:

And we will 6 time in a row in quarterfinal during olympic games. Rest of all will be prepared for the most important event, we are for other;) I would like to see this win during OG....

Me too actually. I've taken a liking to this team recently, they're just so much fun to watch. Will definitely be rooting for them at Paris 2024. 

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Personally, I would've given the MVP to Sliwka, but Zatorski played exceptionally as well, could've seen it go to either one of them. 

He was like the 3rd best libero of these finals, MVP is a complete joke.

15 minutes ago, Josh said:

Me too actually. I've taken a liking to this team recently, they're just so much fun to watch. Will definitely be rooting for them at Paris 2024. 

What a nice words from Canada. Volleyball is only team sport for us. We are waiting  so long for a medal during OG