website statistics

European Games 2023 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

In other side the Athletics stream is working very well, so there a hope it will not be a general problem, only some sports (which should be fixed in time. I assume, since they just started)

Athletics has a TV feed, many sports will get the stream feed treatment. M4Sport would be more than willing to broadcast everything live on TV, but they can't because they aren't getting TV live feed for many events, just a stream quality feed. 

3 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Athletics has a TV feed, many sports will get the stream feed treatment. M4Sport would be more than willing to broadcast everything live on TV, but they can't because they aren't getting TV live feed for many events, just a stream quality feed. 

I see :wacko:

already looking forward for the Shooting streams to see if Poles can beat Slovak Tokyo 2020 mess :lol:

10 minutes ago, hckošice said:

I see :wacko:

already looking forward for the Shooting streams to see if Poles can beat Slovak Tokyo 2020 mess :lol:

Shooting (the finals) will have a live TV feed. So hopefully it will work just fine. But they are kinda struggling with the TV graphics as well at the athletics event, so...

Edited by Vektor

12 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Yeah, plus the athletics is held at the Silesian Stadium in Chorzów so everything is in place from the professional standpoint. You almost can't screw the coverage up even if you tried.

22 minutes ago, Vektor said:

Shooting (the finals) will have a live TV feed. So hopefully it will work just fine. But they are kinda struggling with the TV graphics as well at the athletics event, so...

First day nerves I suppose. That’s why you have Day -1.  Even at the Olympics there were problems. Both the Handball feeds are better quality now.

Edited by Grassmarket

7 minutes ago, Grassmarket said:

First day nerves I suppose. That’s why you have Day -1.  Even at the Olympics there were problems. Both the Handball feeds are better quality now.

Could you link me the stream? The Pollish broadcaster decided not to stream the beach handball...