website statistics

Men's Football FIFA World Cup 2022

Totallympics

1 minute ago, hckošice said:

our comentator calling it already over, I dunno, somehow I smell a remontada from Iran in the 2nd

Remontada for Iran with such low quality of football? I expected them to play good today, but they are disappointing till now. 

May be an image of 1 person

Biggest Mistake by Iranian federation that they re assigned this man , he's already done and his days finished , Iran was much better offensively under that Croatian coach , ofc it's normal to lose to one of the very big world cup contenders , but Iran has much better team than they showed this half

4 minutes ago, LDOG said:

No way, this is finished. 

Iran doesn't have technical resources to do relentless attacking.  

Queiroz gameplan is always resisting 60 minutes and then attempt some counters to win. This time it failed. 

You can"t play on counter with these valuable teams. They kill you at first chance. Iran needs to pray in second half to not concede more goals😁

Edited by vlad

7 minutes ago, LDOG said:

No way, this is finished. 

Iran doesn't have technical resources to do relentless attacking.  

Queiroz gameplan is always resisting 60 minutes and then attempt some counters to win. This time it failed. 

After the first goal, its clear is was over, this match is similar to Ecuador vs Qatar with the diference that England is much better than Ecuador.

17 minutes ago, thepharoah said:

Biggest Mistake by Iranian federation that they re assigned this man , he's already done and his days finished , Iran was much better offensively under that Croatian coach , ofc it's normal to lose to one of the very big world cup contenders , but Iran has much better team than they showed this half

I don't think so. nobody could save the team today, specially Skocic. you really don't know how grave is the situation inside the country. hard to play football when 9 years old kid is being killed in your country. and for some reasons I can't understand everybody started hating the team for being "their team" and not the national team.

the first half was humiliating but not surprising, the key for Iran was keeping focus (like what they did against Argentina in 2014 and Spain in 2018) which they didn't even have before the start.  and Beiranvand's injury was the last nail to the coffin.

and this is not even our best starting lineup. I don't know what CQ was thinking to change both CBs.