website statistics

Canada National Thread

juddy96

Not just because they lost here, but after the last two game I think I overestimated Canada's abilities.  In my defence, I don't know basketball that much.  Obviously much better than past teams, but still not in the upper level.  Kia Nurse has been a disappointment here.  

Just now, orangeman said:

Not just because they lost here, but after the last two game I think I overestimated Canada's abilities.  In my defence, I don't know basketball that much.  Obviously much better than past teams, but still not in the upper level.  Kia Nurse has been a disappointment here.  

The China and to an extent Serbia games were good. But all the other games were horrible. This team has a long way to go :(

Just now, intoronto said:

The China and to an extent Serbia games were good. But all the other games were horrible. This team has a long way to go :(

Their end in the last game was just sad.  I don't have a better word for it.  The end to this game was the same.  In any sport, it's not about the final outcome so much as how you got there.  And in both games, Canada just disappeared when it mattered.  They were both close, especially this one, but I knew they weren't going to win early in the second half.  Like I said, just sad.