website statistics

Winter Youth Olympic Games 2020

Olympian1010

9 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Falls need to be penalized more harshly. It should be an automatic -10 points everytime you fall.

Nah, you just don't follow skating enough. Some athletes simply have superior jumping and spinning technique, and skating skills in general. But then again, you can't see that from watching one competition.

Harsh penalties for falls would KILL the sport.

#banbestmen

1 minute ago, Griff88 said:

Holy shit those SEA Games skaters will be getting -20 on average

No, :PHI:THA:MAS have skaters that are pretty close to Olympic level. I was actually rather impressed when watching.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

4 minutes ago, Olympian1010 said:

Perfect Score on Live Trivia!!!

I’m getting laid tonight :woohoo:

I love being married to sport! :wub:

Edited by Olympian1010

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Just now, Griff88 said:

8/10 today.. Caught off guard with numbers of disciplines and the debut of girls' NC

If you follow the Olympic Channel on Twitter/Instagram, they give you a free answer each day. Today, they told me how many disciplines there were. I’ve read numerous articles on the women’s Nordic Combined debut so that was an easy question.

I do feel like I have unfair advantage being a journalist, but hey, at least I’m good at something.

1 minute ago, Olympian1010 said:

If you follow the Olympic Channel on Twitter/Instagram, they give you a free answer each day. Today, they told me how many disciplines there were. I’ve read numerous articles on the women’s Nordic Combined debut so that was an easy question.

I do feel like I have unfair advantage being a journalist, but hey, at least I’m good at something.

I see. Nice tip.

I was busy watching badminton and doing the job as a contributor to a website, so no time to revise.

(Well.. actually after that I watched the YOG figure skating)

Just now, Griff88 said:

I see. Nice tip.

I was busy watching badminton and doing the job as a contributor to a website, so no time to revise.

(Well.. actually after that I watched the YOG figure skating)

What website do you contribute to, and why isn’t the answer Totallympics Media? :p

Speaking of Totallympics Media, both of our reporters have got a perfect score on 1 quiz.