website statistics

Women's Football CONMEBOL South American Copa América Femenina 2022 Road to Paris 2024

Totallympics

59 minutes ago, vinipereira said:

Once again Brazil easily qualifies for the Olympics, and once again I fear we'll do mediocre. This team can't win against most teams outside of South America/Africa/Asia. But there's always room for improvement...

I agree, looks that all the other teams, even in South America, have improved, and Brazil is stucked.

Pia didn't find a team, and not even a system

On this pace, I think we will be eliminated at quaterfinals again.

11 minutes ago, konig said:

3 to 1 with Paraguay, third place and world cup for this team, may be Los Angeles 2028 can be the first olimpics games for the female football team.

Unfortunately it is impossible for :ARG to qualify for their first Olympics in 2028.

On 7/22/2022 at 4:59 PM, Laraja said:

I think :BRA and :COL will get the spots to Paris, and :ARG qualifies to WC.

:VEN beats :CHI for last spot in playoff.

Only wrong about Venezuela beating Chile haha

Let's see how Brazil will play against Colombia. I believe Colombia has been very excited about the qualification to the Olympics and the chance to win this tournament. It could be a harder game for us.

7 hours ago, NearPup said:

It would be your second participation, not your first. I remember it well because :ARG is the very first country :CAN played against at the Olympics.

What a bad participation we had there that i really dont remember it........

23 hours ago, Laraja said:

Let's see how Brazil will play against Colombia. I believe Colombia has been very excited about the qualification to the Olympics and the chance to win this tournament. It could be a harder game for us.

...and we barely won the final. I'm trying not to be negative (Brazil won all 6 matches with 20 goals scored and none taken), but this team would be devoured by any of Euro's top 4.