website statistics

Canada's 2024 Olympics Qualification Discussion Road to Paris 2024

5 minutes ago, Josh said:

Gracenote projection now has us finishing with 6 golds and 20 total medals now :lol:

Ridiculous. 

They have Katzberg winning silver though so I can’t really take them seriously. 

Gracenote does often under predict Canadians so I'm not surprised - but 4 swimming medals would indeed be a flop. 

There’s a couple of things that I picked up on from the article. 1. McIntosh likely won’t be competing in either of the 4x100m freestyle relay or the 4x100m medley relay. OK, the 4x100m freestyle relay is possible, but there’s not much of a gap between her and the other four women (MSH, Oleksiak, MacNeil, Ruck) and the coaches would be dumb to wear her out even more for her individual events and the 4x200m freestyle relay. 2. They say LePage is injured and might not be at his best, which sort of makes sense, but why would he put that meme on the last slide of his recent Instagram post then?

Edited by Josh

1 hour ago, Josh said:

There’s a couple of things that I picked up on from the article. 1. McIntosh likely won’t be competing in either of the 4x100m freestyle relay or the 4x100m medley relay. OK, the 4x100m freestyle relay is possible, but there’s not much of a gap between her and the other four women (MSH, Oleksiak, MacNeil, Ruck) and the coaches would be dumb to wear her out even more for her individual events and the 4x200m freestyle relay. 2. They say LePage is injured and might not be at his best, which sort of makes sense, but why would he put that meme on the last slide of his recent Instagram post then?

I think the article really has no idea what’s going on with him. So they are just guessing.

6 hours ago, Josh said:

Gracenote projection now has us finishing with 6 golds and 20 total medals now :lol:

Ridiculous. 

They have Katzberg winning silver though so I can’t really take them seriously. 

I wonder who they predicted to win gold? :mumble: All the recent data points to Katzberg being the favourite. Nowicki is the only other person I can think of.