website statistics

Road Cycling 2019 Discussion Thread

carivan

Just now, heywoodu said:

@bestmen African cycling is popular on the main Dutch forum, use Google Translate and you'll see an entire thread on African cycling with a shitload of information per country :p 

https://forum.fok.nl/topic/2517159/

you think i don't understand the Egyptian hieroglyph or what :mad:

Abdel-Kader Zaaf. Die ene jongen van die anekdote met de bidon waar in plaats van water sterke drank in bleek te zitten, dat is de nalatenschap van Algerije in het wielrennen.

the real anecdote  is to find the word  "Alcohol"  in this sentence :yikes:

Edited by bestmen

Just now, bestmen said:

Abdel-Kader Zaaf. Die ene jongen van die anekdote met de bidon waar in plaats van water sterke drank in bleek te zitten, dat is de nalatenschap van Algerije in het wielrennen.

the real anecdote  is to find the word  "Alcohol"  in this sentence :yikes:

"Abdel-Kader Zaaf - Drunk Algerian in the Tour de France" :p 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

i don't understand this

34th Tour of Iran /Azarbaijan 2019

is running now

the 2nd stage they are 3 cyclists only or what  here

p_13712kc6w1.jpg

while they were 80 in the 1rst  here

any Iranian / Azeri can explain , maybe @heywoodu  the best friend of Reguigui :lol:

Israel Cycling Academy will replace Katusha-Alpecin as a World Tour team next year.

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, dcro said:

If anyone wishes to see dcro's everyday surroundings, feel free to watch today's (and next two stages) of CRO race. :evil:

Should be on the Eurosport Player, so I'll try and give it a look tonight :d 

I remember I enjoyed the scenery last year.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

7 hours ago, Olympian1010 said:

Israel Cycling Academy will replace Katusha-Alpecin as a World Tour team next year.

Great, now we can see ICA sprint with 3 different guys (without one actually being 'the' sprinter) in World Tour races. That's gonna be funny.