website statistics

Luge FIL World Cup 2018 - 2019

Totallympics

Wait, John Morgan*

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Posts disappeared :yikes: 

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Posts disappeared :yikes: 

Dude, seriously.

7eE9WuN.png

Just now, dcro said:

Sindo accidentally pushed the button for "Emotional Lady" mode, I guess.

I can't handle this shit, I'm out

I kinda like it, fuck the rules. Anarchy. 

8vH55go.gif

Also, the stream isn't working :mad: 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts around Totallympics

• 1 year anniversary to the horrors of October 7th.    The terrorists are getting everything coming to them after that day
    • https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLoxRYLT34JyG-Nu4lg643WcMaUTTGZXnL.   Here's the YouTube playlist, sorry for the delay. Still need someone to do a Spotify playlist for those that want as I am unable to create one. 
    • One of the legends of Dutch football from the 70's, Johan Neeskens, has passed away aged 73. His most famous moment by far was in the World Cup final against West Germany, when in the 2nd minute he made 1-0 from a penalty in his characteristic way: indescribably hard through the middle.
    • no names mentioned, even the number of athletes is not finalized yet, the report says 4 in CC without mentioning the gender.   I assume if she is still competing (not retired) she will be going , hard to find anything about winter sports athletes in the summer  (or even in the winter )
    • Soon it will be goodbye to the   British Indian Ocean Territory as they will become part of Mauritius.   No permanent residents, but the descendants of expelled indigenous residents from the 70s have a “Chagos Islands” football team. Ironically, just a few months ago, they played their first match under the “BIOT” name, and their shirts had the flag which looks pretty amazing.
    • IFSC World Cup Seoul   Men’s Boulder 1.  Dohyun Lee 2.  Max Milne 3.  Sohta Amagasa Men’s Lead 1.  Sorato Anraku  2.  Dohyun Lee 3.  Shion Omata   Men’s Speed   1.  Xinshang Wang 2.  Amir Maimuratov 3.  Kiromal Katibin   Women’s Boulder  1.  Anastasia Sanders 2.  Zelia Avezou 3.  Erin McNeice   Women’s Lead 1.  Jessica Pilz 2.  Ai Mori 3.  Anastasia Sanders Women’s Speed   1.  Zhou Yafei 2.  Rajiah Sallsabillah  3.  Shengyan Wang   Full Results
    • Hüberli/Brunner announce the end of their partnership after 9 years together    I love these girls, they were my second favourite women’s pairing after MHP/Wilkerson (and probably the only other women’s pairing I rooted for, besides Mader/Verge-Depre somewhat) so it’s such a shame to see them split.    Brunner will take a break from beach volleyball and focus on starting a family (she still has that desire to return), while Hüberli will continue with a new partner.    https://www.instagram.com/reel/DA0nWvZMmnq/?igsh=MXgxcHFvamt3OTc3Yw==
    • 2016 U20 world champion (800m) Kipyegon Bett , bronze at te 2017 senior world championships, has died yesterday after a month of illness. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kipyegon_Bett   Massive talent in 2015-2017 or so, got caught for EPO and never really competed anymore outside of Kenya after that.  
    • Fernandez defeats  Shnaider 6-7 (7), 6-3, 6-3 in the round of 64 at the Wuhan Open!    Best win for Canadian tennis in at least a month I would think?
    • Happy to see  bag 2 medals, possibly the best ever results.