website statistics

[OFF TOPIC] Food & Drinks Thread

Quasit

Just now, OlympicIRL said:

Happy birthday Matt and hope you enjoyed your birthday lunch :toast:

Too many tomatoes, but I didn’t go to classes today, so there’s a bright side :p

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

5 minutes ago, TomJa said:

Where's the birthday cake @Olympian1010 ? :mumble:

I actually don’t like to celebrate my birthday, although I’m feeling different about it this year. I prefer cookies and brownies :yes

“Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair” - Nelson Mandela

Przed chwilą, Olympian1010 napisał:

I actually don’t like to celebrate my birthday, although I’m feeling different about it this year. I prefer cookies and brownies :yes

I stopped celebrating it since my 18th birthday. And I don't remember the cake on my birthdays when I ate.

Just now, TomJa said:

I stopped celebrating it since my 18th birthday. And I don't remember the cake on my birthdays when I ate.

Well my birthdays near Halloween, so I can remember some cool cakes we got when I was younger.

Yum.

bUKlCEa.jpg

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, Olympian1010 said:

Frozen yogurt? 

Nope, açaí. Love it.

I think by now in 2,5 weeks I've gained an estimated 5kg or so.

If you'd like to help our fellow Totallympics member Bruna Moura get to the 2026 Winter Olympics, after her car crash on the way to the 2022 Olympics, every tiny bit of help would be greatly appreciated! Full story and how to help can be found here!

Just now, heywoodu said:

Nope, açaí. Love it.

I think by now in 2,5 weeks I've gained an estimated 5kg or so.

Ah yes we have that too. We have a snack here in the US where it’s açaí coated in an outer layer of dark chocolate. It’s very good, I’ve heard their pomegranate flavor is damn good too.